Saturday, April 28, 2007

I'm right here

If you have an idea, you're not sure how to get it started, you know it shouldn't be hard to produce but not really sure how, don't have much money to mess around with or very little space to work with.........
give a holler here or at the forums http://judysbookshop.com/crafts
and I'll help to brainstorm. I'm great at brainstorming.

When I had my shop in Albuquerque, I helped many new businesses get a launch just by helping them with a new design or a hint for some little change.

While I was out on the road, driving an 18 wheeler, I spent hundreds of miles off into some new design that had popped into my head. There really seems to be no stopping this head of mine, designing and creating new ideas.

Why am I not doing it myself? Well, the fact is I'm getting too old and while almost convinced to get my hands into it again, speeding tickets ran me into the ground and stopped all my planning into the future by stopping the income. Believe me, I'm pondering. :)

No comments:

technorati favorites button

Add to Technorati Favorites