Wednesday, October 8, 2008

New Networking Portal

OK....Judy's been a busy gal. I've been building and building and building......:)
Check it out at http://judysbookshop.com/nuke/
Now that's the address for now, until we're ready to go live as a real 'virtual shopping center'. And yes, it's free. Everything there is free.

This one is for the crafter wanting to market their own products. You can keep a blog, upload pictures, build albums, point fingers at yourself, submit articles with reference to yourself.... there's a classifieds section and I forget what all, I've added so much stuff :)

I'm struggling with a webpage builder, right now. Until I get it working right, you won't see it but as soon as I beat it into submission, I'll holler from the roof tops that it's ready.

Eventually, the address will change (for the shoppers, anyway). As soon as I get everything moved off the old site and into the new ones, I'll close the doors on the old site and redirect everything into our new home.

I'm waiting for the crafters to get in there and start building their presence. When I see enough to make the site look substantial enough, I'll go out into the world and bring the shoppers. I'm hoping all this will come about, in time for the Christmas season. So everybody, come on, lets get this thing done.

Again, if you need help building a webpage to include, just holler at me. I can get it done. Hmmmm I just realized I need to create a directory in the file mgr that you guys can get into to do your own editing, etc. An aha moment. :)

OK, so anyway....we go forward. Come on in.

No comments:

technorati favorites button

Add to Technorati Favorites