Wednesday, April 25, 2007

Would like to know...

When I first started to work on the website, my intent was to help others in areas of my own interests. Crafting is right on top of the list.

I wrote and illustrated instruction booklets but they are strictly for ceramics. Now I'm ready to go to work again but it just creates a quandry. Where to start?

Since I don't know what folks are most interested in, I dont know which subject to tackle next.

It's true there is information all over the internet, these days but do they speak to the grass roots, which happens to be the majority in the U.S.

If there's something, anything, pertaining to crafts of all sorts, that I might be able to help you with? I do mean just about anything that is craft, because I've dabbled in just about everything you can think of if it means taking parts and making something with it. :)

There's only one place I can find out what you might want to see more information on and that's YOU. Talk to me.

1 comment:

Judy said...

Some years ago, I lived in the southern part of Oklahoma, on an old farm. Scattered among the farm lands, are ponds. Hundreds of ponds.
The farmers have a problem with those ponds and that's Lotus growing wild.

If I had the internet back in those days, I could have made a living helping the farmers by cleaning out their ponds of all the dried Lotus pods and selling them online. Odd how those things happen and with such lousy timing.

But there's a thought for all you farm folks. Dry those babies and then sell them through the internet.

You know what else the craft shops would be interested in? Those pecans that are too small to sell at the local warehouses. When still in the outer hulls and attached to the branch with a couple leaves stil on them. Those would be great!

I'm full of great ideas and most willing to share.

technorati favorites button

Add to Technorati Favorites